The scheme is open to non-members, not available to existing members.
Annual Subscription of £567.75 payable in one lump sum, plus £50 bar subscription. This includes an administration fee of £50.00, Golf Union fee of £17.65 and the remaining £500.00 converted into 500 Credits.
The Credits are exchanged for rounds of golf, the number to be exchanged determined by the start time and day of the week the round is played.
Flexible Members would have to book a Tee Time with the pro shop and sign in before play commences. Failure to do this would incur a penalty of lost Credits.
Credit exchange rate
||BEFORE 13:00 HRS
||AFTER 13:00 HRS
|Saturday & Bank Holidays
25 credits for 18 holes
||25 credits for 18 holes
||15 credits for 18 holes
Additional Credits can be purchased in blocks of £100.00 for 100 Credits.
Entitlement of Flexible Members
- Will have full use of the Great Barr facilities at all times that they are open and will be eligible for Members bar discount.
- Will have a handicap administered by the Club in the normal way.
- Will be able to play in Club competitions with the exemption of ‘Honours Board’ competitions.
- Will be able to introduce three visitors per round at the guest green fee rates within the same rules as full Members.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership subscription runs for 1 year from the first day of the month in which they joined and is renewable annually up to two years.
- Credits will be deducted at the applicable rate for every round played.
- Unused Credits from the initial 500 are not able to be carried over into the next year. A maximum of 50 Additional Credits can be carried over into the next year.
- If a Member does not renew their Membership all unused balances are non-refundable.
- Credits are not able to be used for any purpose other than being exchanged for rounds of golf by the Member. They cannot be used for guest green fees.
- Applicants for Flexible Membership will be interviewed in the normal way.
- Flexible Members will not be able to attend the AGM or any EGM and hence have no voting rights or rights to the assets of GBGC.
- Flexible Members will not be able to stand for any Committee position.
- Flexible Members cannot play as the Guest of another Member.
- The number of Flexible Members allowed is at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Flexible Members are subject to the same disciplinary code as Full Members and are bound by the rules of the Club.
Call the golf club office on 0121 357 1232 Option 1 or email email@example.com